Logix 760 Valve Softener
Why buy a Krudico LMT Water Softener?
- The “T” in LMT stands for Turbulator Technology
- More economical way to enhance iron and other sediment removal.
- The Turbulator stirs up the resin in the tank during the backwash cycle, then settles back down. The LM only fluffs the resin and then settles back down in the tank after the backwash cycle.
- The LMT scrubs the dirt and iron much more effectively from the resin – then runs to the drain. This increases the life of the resin beads.
- The LMT is especially helpful in high iron/sediment level environments.